Keio Takaosan Onsen Gokurakuyu
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
A day trip hot spring bathing facility with a low-key Japanese atmosphere surrounded by natural beauty located right next to Keio Takaosanguchi Station. Situated at the foot of Mt. Takao and close to the mountain cable car, this popular bathhouse is also perfect for climbers coming down from the mountain. The facility’s natural hot spring waters come direct from the KeioTakaosan Onsen hot spring and are said to soothe muscle and joint pain, ease sensitivity to cold, and beautify the skin. Visitors can enjoy stunning scenery from the facility’s five outdoor baths. The bathhouse’s restaurant serves a signature tororo soba (buckwheat noodles with grated yam) as well as a variety of seasonal dishes.
- Tokyo Hachioujishi Takaomachi 2229-7
- Southern Tama Area
- 8:00-22:45(Last entryReception22:00)
- open everyday * The museum may be temporarily closed due to facility inspections, etc.
- [Weekday] [Adults (Junior high school students and older)] 1,000yen (tax included) [Children (4 years old-Elementary school students)] 500yen (tax included) [Saturday Sunday Public holiday] [Adults (Junior high school students and older)] 1,200yen (tax included) [Children (4 years old-Elementary school students)] 600yen (tax included)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.