Fujiko F Fujio Museum
Museum / Science Museum
A museum in Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture which exhibits drawings by the manga artist Fujiko F Fujio, as well as related materials. Standing displays of color drawings from the museum’s collection of approximately 50 thousand are changed on a regular basis and include examples from popular series such as Doraemon, Perman, and Kiteretsu Daihyakka. Special exhibits are also held regularly which give visitors the chance to view rare drawings and other materials never allowed to leave the museum. The museum also has many other points of note, including a recreation of the artist’s work desk, an area where visitors can read the actual manga, and a popular gift shop.
- Kanagawa Pref. Kawasakishi Tama-ku Nagao 2-8-1 Map
- Kawasaki Area
Tuesday, New Year's Holiday
※Temporarily closed, special opening on Tuesday
[College students/Adults] 1,000 yen
[Junior high school/High school students] 700 yen
[Children (4 years old and over)] 500 yen
[3 years old and under] Free
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Available (*Please check at each store after entering.)
- Not available
- English Menu
- *Admission is by reservation on Sunday. Tickets can be purchased from the ticket sales page on the museum's official website. They are not sold locally.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
[Lunch] 3,001-5,000 yen
[Night] 3,001-5,000 yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Visit this place when you have time only, not a must-see
- Most visitors come here with children. But if you love Doraemon, you can certainly enjoy this place.You can reach this place by riding a Doraemon-decorated shuttle bus from Noborito station. The...
- Purchase ticket at Lawsons
- Need to buy ticket (1,000 yen for adult) at any Lawsons outlet. An acknowledgement slip will be given after using the Loppi machine at Lawsons. Need to bring the slip to the cashier to make payment...
- Be a child here
- I loved the way they showed us how to draw Manga. Its located in the first room. For me the best thing in this place is the short animation in the theather. The cafe needed to book. 40 queue takes...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.