Fujiko F Fujio Museum
Museum / Science Museum
A museum in Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture which exhibits drawings by the manga artist Fujiko F Fujio, as well as related materials. Standing displays of color drawings from the museum’s collection of approximately 50 thousand are changed on a regular basis and include examples from popular series such as Doraemon, Perman, and Kiteretsu Daihyakka. Special exhibits are also held regularly which give visitors the chance to view rare drawings and other materials never allowed to leave the museum. The museum also has many other points of note, including a recreation of the artist’s work desk, an area where visitors can read the actual manga, and a popular gift shop.
- Kanagawa Pref. Kawasakishi Tama-ku Nagao 2-8-1
- Kawasaki Area
※1Sunday 7 times, every 1hours, all Sunday designated admission system
※You can enter anytime within the 60 minutes specified on the ticket.
- Tuesday, New Year's holiday, May close outside of stated days
- [Admission fee] [Adults/College students] 1,000yen [Middle High school students] 700yen [Children (4 years old-Elementary school students)] 500yen [3 years old or younger] Free
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
- English Menu
- *Reservations are required for entry on Sundays.Tickets can be purchased only at Lawson stores nationwide.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Yes (use of strollers is not allowed)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- It brings back sweet memories
- This cafe is in Fujiko Fijio Museum. All dishes are featured characters created by Fujiko Fujio such as Doraemon, Little ghost Q-taro and the others.
- happy food all around
- Just did a review on the Museum. The cafe offers delicious food, and the easy kind for the kids (burger, fried chicken, ice cream, pancakes). Try their coffee. Chef will do latte art with characters...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.