HOTEL GREENPIA MINAMIASO
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This day-use hot spring hotel is in Minamiaso Village, Aso County. Come for the bathing, the food, and the great view of Mt. Aso's five peaks. Their outdoor bath, which allows bathers to take in the seasonal scenery, and their Ishizumi-no-Yu bath, which conjures up the image of magnificent Mt. Aso, are great places for a soak. The restaurant has a lunch buffet, and their relaxation facilities offer esthetic treatments and more.
- Kumamoto Pref. Asogunminamiasomura Hisaishi 4411-9
- Aso Area
- Irregular holidays
[Junior high school students and older]600yen
[4 years old-Elementary school students]300yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, JCB)
- Available (Kumamoto Wi-Fi)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Available (reservation up to 3Sundays in advance)
- English Menu
- Not available
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 11, 2020 (Information as of June 1, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Food and onsen
- Stayed for 1 night in January 2021. Took the sukiyaki dinner plan and the food was really good, with a side buffet of items such as fish, potato, vegetables, fruits, salad, and even yogurt and...
- Restaurant is Terrible - Disappointing
- Although in a great location with an amazing view this hotel is now too old and need some renovation plan (or just make a brand new one!) - the beds mattress in the room are too old and broken in...
- Too expensive
- We have stayed at many Japanese hotels in this price range of between £200 and £300 per night. This one did not compare. The view is beautiful but unfortunately could only be seen from our room if we...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Kumamoto
- Kikuchi / Yamaga
- Yamaga Onsen Sakurayu
- Kikuchi Gorge
- Cocco Farm Tamago-An
- Yatsushiro / Uki / Kamimashiki
- Aeon Mall Kumamoto
- GRANDMESSE KUMAMOTO
- Okoshiki Beach