Kagamiyama Onsen Chaya Bijin no Yu
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
"A hot spring bathhouse situated along the Karatsu Bypass in Kagami, Karatsu City. The facility's outdoor bath, indoor bath area, barrel bath, private reservable bath, and other baths are constantly replenished ""kakenagashi"" style from a source spring welling up 1,600 meters underground. Containing an abundance of iron and radon, the waters of this spring are said to have a powerful skin beautifying effect. The bathhouse also has a teahouse where visitors can enjoy meals created based on the concept of local production for local consumption, and a shop selling local specialty products from Karatsu and the surrounding area."
- Saga Pref. Karatsushi Kagami 4733
- 10:00-22:00(Last entry21:30)
- 3rdThursday (Open on public holidays), 12/31 * 1/2/Aug. Is open everyday
- [10:00-17:00] Adults650yen, Children330yen [after 17:00] Adults550yen, Children280yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Others (Smoking space available outside)
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 6, 2020 (Information as of April 30, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 1-1,000yen [Night] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Yuri on Ice!! Katsudon Restaurant
- Honestly, we visited this restaurant because we just want to try the same Yuris most favorite katsudon in the series. At first, Im surprised by the hospitality of the staffs. We arrived around 4...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.