Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
A mall connected directly to Hakata Station. The Hakata Marui department store serves as the core tenant, but the mall is filled with a variety of establishments, including restaurants, fashionable apparel shops, bridal ware stores, and health clinics. Designed around the concept of serving as a great place to take a break, there are various cafes on each floor as well.
- Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashihakataku Hakataekichuougai 9-1 Map
- Central Hakata Area
※Depending on the store
- June.3rdTuesday (and others Dependent on the store)
- Parking Lot
※400yen/60 minutes(Open 24 hours)
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club, others)
- Available (Smoking area B1F/10F)
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 19, 2020 (Information as of May 19, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Not allowed *Entering in a cage is only allowed on 2F-7F. Entry on other floors, restaurants, and food stores is not allowed.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Place for fullfill the food
- Floor 9th and 10th have many restaurant include japanese, international and fusion food.Floor 8th have a large shop of Uniqlo.Floor G and UG have many fast food and dessert.
- great shopping and meals here
- KITTE HAKATA is a large commercial building just beside the JR Hakata station. The building with 11 stories above ground and 1 basement houses various kinds of restaurants, Fast Food chains...
- Speciality mall
- Came here looking for dinner. It’s nice and quiet on the top floor but choices are limited. Shopping is mainly ladies wear. Went to basement of Solaria Stage for dinner instead. It has more local...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.