Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
Hirayunomori is a large Onsen (hot springs) resort located in the Oku-Hida Onsen District of Gifu Prefecture. Covering an area of approximately 50,000 square meters, and surrounded by verdant natural forest, Hirayunomori has a total of 16 hot springs baths (with separate baths for men and women) with different levels of mineral content and with different water temperature. All of the baths are supplied using the Gensen-kakenagashi (Free-flowing) method directly from a natural hot springs source. The baths include open-air baths with great views of the surrounding natural scenery, as well as a retro-style large indoor bath. There are ski resorts and campsites in the vicinity, making this a marvelous area for leisure activities. There is plenty for children to do as well, so this is a great choice for a family outing.
- Gifu Pref. Takayamashi Okuhidaonsengouhirayu 763-1
- Takayama Area
- 10:00-21:00(Last entry20:30)
- open everyday (Maintenance closed on 4/9/Dec., Inquiry required)
[3 years old-Elementary School Students] 400yen
[Chartered bath (12:00-15:00)]
[45 minutes, 1 person] 1,000yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (Bath fee Friday only Not available VISA, MasterCard, JCB, UnionPay)
- Available (Smoking Room Available)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- You will go home hungry and feeling robbed
- I came in here after a great few hours in the onsen (baths) in the hotel complex here. I ordered a Hida beef set menu which included miso soup (v small) and a bowl of rice. The meat was, seriously...
- Not many choices
- We didnt stay in this hotel. We stayed in the other onsen ryokan and wanted to eat out. However, there wasnt many restaurants in the surrounding so we went to Moninoki for dinner.When we were...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.