Nagoya Mitsukoshi Sakae Branch (名古屋三越 栄店)
This department store located in the Sakae district of Naka Ward in Nagoya City is a mainstay store that accounts for approximately 10% of Mitsukoshi’s entire sales. The building used to belong to the Oriental Nakamura department store and in the rooftop amusement park is the oldest rooftop Ferris Wheel existing in Japan (also a registered tangible cultural property). Inside are famous brands from both Japan and around the world and high quality fashion items primarily intended for women. The food section in the first underground basement floor is full of famous shops offering everything from side dishes to Western confectioneries, and even includes a bakery.
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club, etc.)
- Available (MITSUKOSHI_SAKAE_Wi-Fi)
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (except for food and restaurants, it must be in a gage that hides your face)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.