Izu Kogen Brewery Ito Marine town branch (伊豆高原ビール 伊東マリンタウン店)
This is a restaurant where you can taste fisherman’s meals and Izu Kogen beer produced with the clear and clean waters from the Mt. Amagi group. In front of the terrace seats, there is a yacht harbor with the smell of salt air—you can enjoy your meal while watching the sea. It’s also OK to have your pets on the terrace. In addition to the “Kaisen-don” (seafood bowl) served at this restaurant which includes plenty of fish bought fresh that morning, there are also plenty of Italian dishes such as “Japanese blue crab pasta” which is made using ingredients from Izu and stone grilled pizza.
Shizuoka Pref. Itoushi Yukawa 571 - 19 Road Station In Ito Marine Town (Ito / Izu-kogen HighlandsArea)
- Shizuoka Pref. Itoushi Yukawa 571 - 19 Road Station In Ito Marine Town [map]
- Irregular holidays (maintenance holidays about 6 Sundays a year)
- Parking Lot
- Available 298spaces
- Credit Card
- Available (terrace only)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 13, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
With the giant Pacific Ocean to the south and the great Mount Fuji to the north, Shizuoka prefecture is blessed with some of the best views the country has to offer. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula are a rare find on mainland Japan, neighbored by beautiful cliffs, tumbling hills, and natural hot springs. As Japan's largest producer of green tea, the age-old tradition of tea drinking is ubiquitous in Shizuoka, from the miles of tea fields to the old tea houses hosting traditional tea ceremonies.