Tokyo Character Street
This retail facility of shops selling character goods is located in First Avenue Tokyo Station, directly connected to the Tokyo Station Yaesu Exit. Here the shops carry themed merchandise from Japan’s popular characters such as Hello Kitty, Rilakkuma, Studio Ghibli, and Ultraman, as well as foreign characters such as Moomin and Snoopy. There are also shops selling official merchandise from NHK and other private TV companies. It’s a popular place for both foreign and domestic tourists to buy Tokyo souvenirs.
- Tokyo Chiyoda-ku Marunouchi 1-9-1 Tokyo Station No.1 street B1 Map
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Not available (2 smoking areas available in Ichibangai)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Fun visit
- We weren’t expecting much, but we’re surprised with how much fun we had. You’ll find yourself falling in love with different adorable character merchandise around every corner and with the ramen...
- Crazy crowds, interesting experience.
- After reading previous reviews I expected the crowds but these were out of control. Can barely move in most stores, and many had long wait queues for entry. Honestly it was worth going for the...
- Flagship stores of Japans most popular characters + TOMICA cars
- Cuteness is undeniably one of Japans most amazing exports. The industry is worth billions and turns profits of hundreds of millions per year. The fact that they dedicated an entire street to...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.