Sunriver Oboke hot springs resort
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
Sunriver Oboke is a hot springs resort hotel located in the Oboke Gorge and Koboke Gorge region, with spectacular gorge scenery and surrounded by mountains that reach a height of 1,500 meters. Day visitors are welcome to use the hot springs facilities. The main bath affords a magnificent vista of the Koboke Gorge and the Yoshino River. The alkaline hot springs water is reputed to be effective at treating bruises and skin complaints, and is also said to be just as effective as skin lotion at keeping the skin moist and smooth. Transportation is available for guests between the hotel and Oboke Station or Koboke Station.
- Tokushima Pref. Miyoshishi Yamashirochounishiu 1259-1
[Bathing] 11:00-22:00 (Last entry21:00)
[Satoyama] 18:00-20:00 (LO19:30)
- open everyday (may be temporarily closed for maintenance)
- [Bathing fee (living outside Miyoshi city)] [Adult]700yen[Children]350yen[Bathing fee (living in Miyoshi city)][Adult]500yen[Children]250yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
- * 2019/1/21-2019/1/25 Closed due to public bath renovation work
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Night] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- One of our best meals in Japan.
- Our dinner was superb. There were at least 10 courses and every item was delicious. One of our best meals in Japan. The service was great.
- The Seseragi Course we had featured 10 courses including sashimi, grilled fresh water fish, one pot boar stew, vegetable tempura, and rice, soup, and pickled vegetables.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.