Other Coffee Shop
A cafe-restaurant in Zao Onsen, Yamagata City, Yamagata Prefecture, attracting visitors with its warm atmosphere and wood-fire stove. The interior has a home-made feel, the perfect spot for a moment's rest between skiing and hot spring exploring. Enjoy the taste of specialty Chinese tea, organic coffee, local Yamagata Beef cuisine, and original curry. Works and accessories made by Yamagata artists are also on display and for sale.
- Yamagata Pref. Yamagatashi Zaouonsen 935-24
- Murayama Area
- [Green season] 10:00-20:00 [Winter season 12/22-] 10:00-0:00
- [Green season] Wednesday [Winter season 12/22-] Monday 1 time Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club, etc.)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- Available (advance TEL required)
- English Menu
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Awesome place with friendly
- Awesome place with friendly helpful staff and local craft beers! Eat all of the burgers - great patty and thick thick bacon!!
- Great hideout from the cold
- Took a mid-week break from snowboarding and decided to explore the town, most other places were closed but we managed to pop into here at 1145am which was great. Super cozy set up, small but focused...
- Excellent! We come to this place every time we come back to Zao. Incredible food and great service. I highly recommend this place. Especially the casserole!
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.