The Osamu Tezuka Manga Museum宝塚市立手塚治虫記念館
"A museum which celebrates the achievements of noted manga artist Osamu Tezuka. The museum's entrance is modeled after a palace appearing in ""Princess Knight,"" and a life-sized figure dolls of Astro Boy welcomes visitors. The museum has a theater showing original movies and a standing exhibition room designed to look like a pod from the future. There's also a library with a full featured search system. There's an animation studio on the first floor where visitors can learn how animated works are made. The museum cafe is modeled after ""Kimba, the White Lion."" Note: The museum is temporarily closed for renovations from December 25, 2018 to March 31, 2019."
Hyougo Pref. Takaradukashi Mukogawachou 7-65 (Takarazuka / Amagasaki / NishinomiyaArea)
9:30-17:00 (end of entry acceptance 16:30)
- Hyougo Pref. Takaradukashi Mukogawachou 7-65 [ map ]
- 9:30-17:00 (end of entry acceptance 16:30)
- Wednesday (Sunday overlapping with Public holiday is opened)
※ Temporary opening, closed
- [Admission fee] Adults 700yen, Senior High School Student 300yen, Elementary School Students 100yen
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Not available
- ※ 2018/12/25-2019-3/31 will be closed due to renewal.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Hyogo Main Areas
Hyogo prefecture stretches from the north coast to the south coast on the western end of the popular Kansai region, encompassing verdant mountains, urban beaches, and fantastic historical sights. The prefecture’s main attractions lie along the south coast at Kobe, the prefectural capital, a pretty harbor city best known for its production of the renowned Kobe beef, and Himeji, the home of Himeji Castle, one of the country’s most beautifully preserved feudal castles, perched magically atop a hill.