Kintoki no Amataro
This obanyaki treat specialty shop is on the approach to Naritasan Shinshoji Temple. Their Amataro-yaki features their own thin, crispy crust and is packed with homemade bean paste. They sell adzuki an (red bean paste) and shiro-an (white bean paste) varieties, and they're a popular snack with visitors walking to and from the temple.
- Chiba Pref. Naritashi Hanazakichou 527
- Narita / Hokuso Area
- 9:00-until sold out
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Must try
- This is the best red bean bun I have tried in Japan. The red/white bean filling is delicious, soft and sweet. The filling is very full; the bun is very fulfilling. It is of course best to eat it when...
- A piece of authentic Japan
- When the locals line up rain, hail or shine for the bean cakes, you know that it must be good. They are practically cooked right in front of you, so you know they are fresh. Try one of each - red and...
- Hard to miss if you’re heading through old Narita
- It’s pretty hard to miss this dessert shop that specializes in red or white bean waffle cakes. If the line doesn’t catch your eye, then the smell of freshly made cakes should catch your nose. There...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.