Iwamura Kazuo Ehon-no-Oka Art Museum (いわむらかずお絵本の丘美術館)
An art museum in Nasu County, Tochigi Prefecture. Managed by Iwamura Kazuo, author of beloved picture books such as the 14 Little Mice series and the Little Squirrel series, the exhibits center around the themes of picture books and nature. Inside the museum you'll find three exhibition spaces along with a small hall, a reading corner, and a shop which sells picture books and goods. In the tea room you can enjoy handmade cakes while passing the time away.
Tochigi Pref. Nasugunnakagawamachi Koisago 3097 (Mashiko / Moka / MotegiArea)
Review of Iwamura Kazuo Picture-Book Hill MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Tochigi Pref. Nasugunnakagawamachi Koisago 3097 [map]
- 10:00-17:00(Latest entry16:30)
- Monday (The next day for Public holidays), The end of the year, Exhibition change Period
- [Admission fee] Adults900yen, Junior and Senior High School 700yen, Elementary School Students500yen, Child300yen
- Parking Lot
- Available (Bus parking lot is also available)
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, AEON Card, DC, UFJ, NICOS, MUFG, Diners Club, DISCOVER)
* Shop only Available (Reception is Not available)
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 11, 2020 (Information as of May 9, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Most visits to Tochigi revolve around Nikko, a small city home to the spectacular, lavishly decorated Toshogu Shrine and Nikko National Park with its mountains, lakes, waterfalls, onsen, and wild monkeys. Neighboring Oku-Nikko is an extension of the fantastic scenery famous for its autumn leaves, while Tochigi’s capital, Utsunomiya, is the only place in the world where you can find oya stone beautifully exhibited in temples and the Oya History Museum.