Sweet land TAKARA (スウィートランドTAKARA(タカラ))
This store, located in Sekigane-cho, Kurayoshi City, manufactures and sells sweet Tottori delicacies including, Ofuroshiki, rice cakes with soy powder and sweet sauce, baked crab rice crackers and rice crackers topped with rice grains. Visitors can enjoy taste testing and sweets that can only be enjoyed in the store are popular including the soft serve ice cream made a variety of Japanese pears called 21st century Nashi. It is also recommended for families with children, and the factory tour is also recommended.
Tottori Pref. Kurayoshishi Sekiganechousekiganeshuku 2913 (Kurayoshi / MisasaArea)
[Plant tour] 9:00-16:30 (Lunch break at 12:00-13:00)
Review of Sweetland TakaraTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Tottori Pref. Kurayoshishi Sekiganechousekiganeshuku 2913 [map]
- [Plant tour] 9:00-16:30 (Lunch break at 12:00-13:00)
- Irregular holidays
- Factory tour Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 26, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Tottori prefecture is Japanese seasonal diversity at its best: Huge sand dunes cover the north coast, making for the perfect summer beach trip complete with the unexpected addition of camels; November brings the delectable snow crab, while winter around Mount Daisen, the Chugoku region’s highest mountain, promises snow sports and magical views.