Nagisa Aquarium (なぎさ水族館)
An aquarium in Suo-Oshima Town, Oshima County, Yamaguchi Prefecture. Located in Nagisa Park the aquarium shows fish that were acquired by the caretakers or caught in nearby waters by local fisherman. Adults and children visiting the aquarium can try feeling living sea creatures in the Petting Corner and Touching Pool.
Yamaguchi Pref. Oshimagunsuouoshimachou Ihota 2211 - 3 Nagisa park (Iwakuni / YanaiArea)
Review of Nagisa AquariumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
I went in families with a...
The collection is quite small, but what I couldn’t appreciate was the tiny recipients for big...
- Yamaguchi Pref. Oshimagunsuouoshimachou Ihota 2211 - 3 Nagisa park [map]
- Iwakuni / YanaiArea
- [Admission fee]
[Small, Junior High School Students] 100yen
[Less than Elementary School Students] Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- Available(Hiroshima Free Wi-Fi/Yamaguchi Free Wi-Fi)
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 24, 2020 (Information as of May 5, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Heading west along Japan’s largest island, Honshu, the very last prefecture you’ll reach is Yamaguchi, separated from Kyushu by a small strip of water known as the Kanmon Straits, which the far-reaching harbor city Shimonoseki looks over. With water at every turn, the seafood of Yamaguchi is an indisputable highlight, and we’re not talking just the usual fish dishes - the notorious fugu, or puffer fish, is a Japanese delicacy that was discovered in Yamaguchi prefecture, making it the best place to try it out.