Higashi-Hiroshima Sports Park
Sports Facility / Athletic Park
A park in Higashi-hiroshima City, which is also known as the Aqua Park. The park was built for the 1994 Hiroshima Asian Games. It has a great variety of facilities for all sorts of sporting events including a baseball stadium, athletic field, tennis courts, and a gym. Special classes for a variety of sports and events are also held here.
- Hiroshima Pref. Higashihiroshimashi Saijouchoutaguchi 67-1
- Kure Area
- 9:00-21:00(Depends on facility)
- open everyday
- Depending on the facility
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (Smoking area Available)
- Average budget
- Remarks:There is a difference between dedicated use and personal use.
- Estimated stay time
- Up to 120 minutes for personal use (gymnasium)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (outdoors in the park are possible)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Great sports facilities and grounds
- Large sports complex first opened to host some of the events of the 1994 Asian Games in Hiroshima. Understandably most of the facilities were or are of international standards. Theres an outdoor...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.