Tanaka Shoten Kaiunbashidori
- 736-4 Hanazaki-cho , Narita-shi, Chiba Map
- Narita / Hokuso Area
- Open Hours
- Weekdays: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:30 pm)Weekends & Holidays: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:30 pm) *The business hour may change depending on the weather situation.
- Regular Holiday
- Catch Copy
- On our Special Selection Platter, we have combined five meats we want everyone who comes to Tanaka Shoten to try. This is our most popular item among guests, and the five meats are all exquisite. Even rare meats are offered at a surprisingly reasonable price. We know that the seasons affect the quality of vegetables, so we use hydroponic vegetables, like Korean lettuce, to guarantee freshness year round. We want you to have an enjoyable, comfortable meal where we take care of everything so you can go home happily. Our goal is to create a yakiniku restaurant that makes people cheerful and happy. Please note the waiting time for orders to arrive. We freshly cut your meat after you order, and work as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience.
Information Sources: SAVOR JAPAN
- It’s grilled beef
- Thin, fatty, and expensive-although not Kobe expensive. That’s how beef is in Japan. We liked it. Did
- Fantastic Japanese BBQ place
- If you like grilled meat, this is the place you wanna be! As the owner of this restaurant is originally a butcher, they offer tasty meat with reasonable prices. We stayed in JR Narita area which is...
- Grilled meats
- This is one of our favorite meat places in Narita. I normally dont like grilling my own meat, but the meat her is really good. A year ago they had an English menu, but this time no one could be...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes