Kinryu Ramen (Main Store)
- Osaka Osaka-shi Chuo-ku Dotonbori 1-1-18 Map
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Value for money
- You can’t complain a ramen costs only Yen600. Servers are friendly and you can enjoy street view while having your noodle.
- Worst ramen of my life :(
- I keep re-reading other high rated reviews in almost total disbelief that my experience with this ramen was so solidly terrible. We resigned to eat here despite being highly skeptical of the tourist...
- Whilst exploring Osaka on my latest trip to Japan, I stumbled across Kinryu Ramen and I haven’t looked back. Simple yet spectacular! Well worth a visit.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.