- Kyoto Kyoto-shi Nakagyo-ku Nishinotoin-dori Oike Agaru Oshinishinotoincho 618-2
- City Center Area
Information Sources: NTT TownPage Corporation.
- Very poor and very difficult to findNot a hidden gem and time could be better spentMaybe if you deeply religious a difffernt view
- Cute and tucked away
- If you need a little money luck, call by, wash some coins for the local god and have a little pray. The ema plaques are the shape of ginko leaves, which symbolize money because they turn gold in...
- Yet another shrine
- Tiny little shrine with golden arch tucked away in an alley. Wirth swinging by if youre in the habit of checking out shrines
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.