Aoyagi Annex Ume Yashiki Kairakuen
- Nagasaki Hirado-shi Akenokawachicho 348 Map
- Hirado Area
Information Sources: ZENRIN CO., LTD.
- Traditional Japan
- Hirado Island is what I class as traditional Japan. We spent two nights here towards the end of our tour around Japan in this classic ryokan, which is furnished in the traditional Japanese style...
- A worthwhile experience
- Stayed here for two nights as part of a longer tour around Japan.The ryokan is in a beautiful breathtaking setting over looking the water.The rooms are large and comfortable with a hot flask of...
- Traditional Japanese Guest House
- Stayed here for two nights as part of a wider tour and the hosts and atomosphere was great. Very accommodating to dietary requirements of some of the group, delicious food and onsens with great...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.