資訊來源: NAVITIME JAPAN
- The locals congregate here at Cherry Blossom time for Hanami
- Its nice year round. Nice waking trails along the river. Japanese garden features. Statues of world religious leaders.
- Perfect place for a quiet Picnic and excellent Sakura viewing in Spring
- The Tetsugaku-dō Park in Nakano is flanked by the Myōshōji River and is a good place to relax and take in nature. This park is a perfect spot for cherry blossoms (sakura) viewing during spring time wh...
- cute japanese park
- It was a lovely sunny day, and we enjoyed the view we had. We went there, because we stayed in a nearby airbnb place. It is not a touristy place, there were only japanese people and mainly old men and...
- 公尺 | 步行 約 分鐘
沒有在附近的站。 沒有在附近的巴士站。 沒有在附近的停車場。 沒有在附近的立交。