- Tochigi Pref. Nikkoushi Ashiomachitsudou 9-2
- [入場費]大人820日圓, 國中小學生410日圓
資訊來源: NAVITIME JAPAN
- An historic copper mine
- The Ashio Copper Mine operated for more than 300 years before it was closed in 1973 and produced more copper than any other mine in Japan. Visitors ride a little train into the mine and then walk thr...
- Copper Mine Ruins
- Ashio Copper Mine is well known all over nation people because of Ashio Copper Mine Riot.At Meiji era.at early of 1970th, Ashio Copper Mine stopped operations in every mountains.Currently Here is j...
- Historical Exhibitions of Ashio Copper Mine with tram riding
- Ashio Copper Mine was initially found in 1610 and developed as a major copper base in Japan until the middle of Showa era. As there were nothing but poor environmental treatments, the area suffered fr...
- 公尺 | 步行 約 分鐘
沒有在附近的站。 沒有在附近的巴士站。 沒有在附近的停車場。 沒有在附近的立交。