大本山 中山 法華經寺
- Chiba Pref. Ichikawashi Nakayama 2-10-1
- 9:00-17:00 (夏季/冬季 16:00)
資訊來源: NAVITIME JAPAN
- A good place to visit during the New Year festivity holidays to get an understanding of a major Japanese Buddhist temple
- Hokekyouji is one of the main temples of the Buddhist Nichiren sect. Nichiren is the founder of the sect founded in the twelfth century, one of the newer Buddhist sects that emerged in the Kamakura er...
- A huge temple with buddhism monastery and Pagoda
- Hokekyo-ji is a huge temple of the Nichiren-shu located in Ichikawa-city, Chiba prefecture. The temple has many historical buildings including the main gate and the pagoda. Cherry blooming season is h...
- Peaceful and empty most of the time
- Good for walking meditation and to see the temple complex but unfortunately, its not possible anymore to do picnic in the cherry blossoms season.Also all Toshiba signs disturbs the view... I dont u...
- 公尺 | 步行 約 分鐘
沒有在附近的站。 沒有在附近的巴士站。 沒有在附近的停車場。 沒有在附近的立交。