- Kanagawa Pref. Kamakurashi Ogigayatsu 1-16-3
資訊來源: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Interesting smaller temple with a bamboo section
- The buildings are all original Edo period. The temple was a nunnery. There are a few smaller buildings, a worship place carved in the rock, a bamboo garden. Overall nice, but buildings not to be compa...
- Hidden Gem
- We visited a lot of temples and shrines while in Kamakura, but this was my favorite temple complex. They do charge 200 yen per adult, which is well worth it. There were only a few other people here so...
- Quieter Temple with a lovely Bamboo Forest
- Its a lovely temple that I only meet less than ten people each time I visit there. In May you can have green tea (500 yen) served sitting under the beautiful white wisteria and in december the maple...
- 公尺 | 步行 約 分鐘
沒有在附近的站。 沒有在附近的巴士站。 沒有在附近的停車場。 沒有在附近的立交。