- Shiga Pref. Inukamiguntagachou Taga 604
信息来源: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Peaceful Place ,but not must see
- Peaceful,quiet,clean air...You can refresh your mind.Also you can buy some local foods and staffs around this shrine.Many shop are there.
- Serene ... way off the beaten track and well worth it!
- The shrine was founded in 660 A.D., and was even mentioned in the Kojiki - the oldest book in Japan. The shrine has a similar style to Ise Grand Shrine or Izumo Taisha, so the colours are very subdued...
- Nice surprise
- Excellent historic shrine. Origins date back to the 600s. Small row of red gates behind the main building. Saw some priests doing a ritual while we were there. Nice taiko drum in the main building...
- 米 | 徒步 关于 分钟
没有周边的站。 没有周边的巴士站。 没有周边的停车场。 没有周边的立交。