- Toyama Pref. Toyamashi Otaguchidori 1-1-7
信息来源: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Gorgeously salty!
- Nishichō Taiki is a lovely joint, an old shack rubbing shoulders with two larger buildings by the modern city centre of Toyama. Here is the original home of what today is known as Toyama Black. This w...
- Way too salty for our taste!
- This restaurant is located in the lower floor of the Toyama station building. There is but only one choice - the Toyama black sauce noodle. It comes in small/medium/large serving sizes.However, unli...
- Real Toyama Black
- Founded in 1947. After the end of the war. Ramen as a side dish of rice. This is a unique ramen of intense saltiness. You will be killed by the saltiness but I wonder this ramen is so delicious.
- 米 | 徒步 关于 分钟
没有周边的站。 没有周边的巴士站。 没有周边的停车场。 没有周边的立交。