- Fukushima Pref. Kitakatashi Keitokumachishingu Kumano 2258
信息来源: NAVITIME JAPAN
- I was amazed at the resemblance of its background to the Kumano area in Wakayama.
- The history of the shrine can be traced back to the twelfth century when the local feudal lord invited the three sacred shrines of Kumano to this site. Upon approaching the shrine from the main torii ...
- Lesser known treasure
- A bit out if the way, but well worth the drive. Costs 400 yen to get in. Is rarely busy so theres a very calm atmosphere about the place.
- Golden Autumn Leaves
- One of the most beautiful shrines in Japan, but not well known. The worship hall is unique as it has no walls, only pillars. The only time its crowded is in the fall when the grounds are covered in a...
- 米 | 徒步 关于 分钟
没有周边的站。 没有周边的巴士站。 没有周边的停车场。 没有周边的立交。