- Wakayama Pref. Wakayamashi Wakauranishi 2-1-20
信息来源: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Pretty shrine with very nice view over the city, need to climb up hundreds of steps
- Its a very pretty shrine with very nice view over the city but you need to walk and climb up hundreds of steps before reaching the top. So please ensure you have at least 40 minutes.
- Great shrine
- Kishu Toshogu is a great shrine. It enshrines Tokugawa Ieyasu, who was the founder and first shogun of the Tokugawa shogunate of Japan. This shrine containes very beautiful and complicated sculpture a...
- Coast view from the top of the 108-step staircase is a superb viewGreat sculpture that left Jingoro was carved
- 米 | 徒步 关于 分钟
没有周边的站。 没有周边的巴士站。 没有周边的停车场。 没有周边的立交。