- Chiba Pref. Funabashishi Miyamoto 5-2-1
信息来源: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Daijingu Shinto shrine
- Beautiful arrangement of shrines located in central Funabashi near the old lighthouse, we had a pleasant and peaceful walk through ,i noted there is a small arena also for young Sumo wrestlers.The shr...
- Happy with beautiful autumn leaves
- A friend from Vietnam visited Japan and had lunch at Face building on Monday, November 27. After lunch we walked to Funabashi Daijingu where we enjoyed autumn leaves as well as shrines.
- Lots to see in this grand Shinto shrine
- In between JR Funabashi Station and National Road 14 is a road called Honcho-doori running about two kilometers east/west. Honcho means main town. If you find a place called Honcho anywhere in Japan, ...
- 米 | 徒步 关于 分钟
没有周边的站。 没有周边的巴士站。 没有周边的停车场。 没有周边的立交。