Kagoshima Kinko Bay Summer Night Fireworks Display
This fireworks festival, Kyushu's largest, is held in Kagoshima City, Kagoshima Prefecture. The highlights are unique performances such as musical fireworks with a full-color laser performance. What catches everyone's eyes is the synchronized launching of 24 inch shells. They explode into fiery circles about 480 meters in diameter, coloring the night sky of Kagoshima. You can enjoy the approximately 15,000 rounds of grand and powerful fireworks with the majestic Sakura-jima Island and serene Kinko Bay as a backdrop.
- Kagoshima Pref. Kagoshimashi Honkoushinmachi
- Kagoshima Area
- Number of fireworks
- 15,000 shots
- Paid spectator seating
- Average attendance
- In case of stormy weather
- Held if light rain/To be decided if bad weather
- Tel:Kagoshima City General Information Call Center San-San-Call Kagoshima
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.