Kanmon Strait Marine Fireworks Festival
Shimonoseki City of Yamaguchi Prefecture and Moji of Kitakyushu City of Fukuoka Prefecture both host this festival. As though competing, approximately 15,000 fireworks bejewel the nigh skies from both shores of the Kanmon Strait. The Moji side specialty is the successive large caliber fireworks set to music, and the Shimonoseki side hosts the lighting of the Kanmon Bridge in synch with fireworks. The highlight and grand finale is the 18 inch shells that bursts into a 450 meter wide blossom 450 meters in the air.
- Yamaguchi prefecture Shimonoseki city Ikaport Map
- Shimonoseki Area
- Number of fireworks
- 15,000 shots
- Paid spectator seating
- Average attendance
- In case of stormy weather
- Held rain or shine/Canceled in bad weather
- Venue:Aruka Port, No. 22 Berth, Kamon Wharf, In front of Karato Market
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.