Settsukyo Park (摂津峡公園)
A park spanning the upper reaches of the Akuta River in Takatsuki City, Osaka Prefecture known for its picturesque scenery and natural beauty. The park is renowned for its cherry blossoms, and each year from late March to early April, some 3,000 cherry trees throughout the park come into bloom. The park’s cherry blossom lawn is planted with around 230 Yoshino cherries, bustling with visitors come to view the blossoms during the blooming season. The lawn also has a roller slide, Tarzan rope, and other play equipment. The Setsukyo Cherry Blossom Festival is held when the blossoms are in peak bloom. A variety of events are held, and the cherry trees are lit up at night with paper lanterns. Toilets, shops and paid parking available.
Osaka Takatsukishi Tsukawaki 5-3-4 (Toyonaka / Takatsuki / IkedaArea)
Open 24 hours
- Osaka Takatsukishi Tsukawaki 5-3-4 [map]
- Flowering state of cherry blossoms
- the end
- Cherry blossom forecast
- Late Mar.-Early Apr.
- Open 24 hours
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Available 160spaces (Charge ¥ 1000/1 day)
※ bus is closed until Mond-Dec.-Mid-Mar.
- Night viewing
- Available (night depending on flowering conditions Lanterns are illuminated Available. Sakura Festival Period Weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 18:00-21:00)
- Public toilets
- Number of trees
- Someiyoshino, Shidarezakura
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
While Osaka prefecture is the country's second smallest prefecture, its capital, Osaka City, is the country's third-largest and arguably one of the most popular in the Kansai region thanks to its vibrant nightlife, the Osaka people's openness, and its much-loved cuisine, which has earned it the nickname "the nation's kitchen."