Sayama Nature Park埼玉県立狭山自然公園
A nature park spanning the cities of Tokorozawa City and Iruma City in Saitama Prefecture, park facilities include a lush natural lawn on a hill to the east of Sayama Lake, a scenic lookout, and walking paths. The area around Sayama Lake is also a renowned cherry blossom viewing spot. In spring, some 20,000 cherry trees bloom around the lake and the nearby Tama Lake, and the region is considered one of the best cherry blossom sites in the prefecture. The view of Sayama Hill covered in pink cherry trees as seen from a 700 meter levee on the lake is truly spectacular. The best time to view the blossoms is generally from early to mid-April. Parking and toilets available.
Saitama Pref. Tokorozawashi Shourakuji 25 (Kawagoe / SaitamaArea)
Open 24 hours
- Saitama Pref. Tokorozawashi Shourakuji 25 [ map ]
- Cherry blossom forecast
- Early Apr.
- Open 24 hours
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Available (Sayama Lake No. 1 Parking Area, Sayama Lake No. 2 Parking Area)
※ 40 spaces each
- Night viewing
- Access Available. Implementation of light up is not available
- Public toilets
- Not available
- Number of trees
- About 20,000 trees (including around Sayama-ko)
- Someiyoshino, Hill cherry blossom, etc.
- 04-2998-9155 (Tokorozawa City Hall Commercial Tourism Division)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Saitama Main Areas
Eclipsed by neighboring Tokyo, Saitama is often branded as the sleepy suburbs. However, look a little deeper and you'll uncover quaint towns bursting with history and crafts from the kurazukuri Edo-period clay houses of Kawagoe to the ancient tree-enveloped temples of Chichibu.