Roadside Station Hakonetoge
Michi no Eki Road Station
- Kanagawa Ashigarashimo-gun Hakonemachi Hakone 381-22 Map
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Not Worth it
- Bought the pass, which is quite expensive. Spent the day on overcrowded buses an trains. The cable car was not operational either, so missed that. Not worth it. You can get most of the way on jr rail...
- Explore Hakone
- We enjoyed the whole experience here and went on everything that we could but were always wary on timings to both get everything done and get back on the return trips - still the same as the rest of...
- High Winds
- Three of us bought a two day pass to see the Kanagawa area (cable car and boat trip) on the first day and the Kamakura area on the second.Our hope of seeing Mt Fuji was not to be as on arrival at...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.