Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This hot spring district situated on the shore of Lake Akan in Akan Mashu National Park is one of Hokkaido's largest and generates an amazing 3,800 liters of hot water every minute. In addition to many hot spring inns and day trip bathhouses, the district is dotted with free hot spring hand- and footbaths, and visitors can relax and enjoy the delights of hot spring waters in a scenic location commanding a view of Lake Akan and Mt. Oakan. The area's alkaline simple springs are colorless and transparent and are notable for their smooth, velvety feel. Gentle on the skin, their waters are a favorite of men and women of all ages.
- Hokkaido Kushiro-shi Akancho Akankonsen
- Water type
- simple spring(neutral Hypotonic spring), alkaline spring etc
- Temperature of spring
- nerve pain, muscle soreness, joint pain, aid recovery from fatigue, sensitivity to cold, frozen shoulders, Bruises, chronic digestive diseases, chronic skin diseases, cuts, burns, Hemorrhoidsetc
- Number of source springs
- Amount of water flow
- Number of public baths
- Number of day trip bathhouses
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.