Joetsu Kokusai Ski Area
This ski area is located on the slopes just outside the JR Joetsu Line’s Joetsu International Skiing Ground Station. The various ski slopes, spanning an area into which 214 Tokyo Domes would fit, range from advanced level courses with a highest gradient of 38 degrees, to slopes which beginners can happily enjoy. There are also two types of half pipes for both skiers and snowboarders to use. Because the ski slope is on the northern side of the mountain, it has abundant snowfall, and skiers can also enjoy the powder snow. Additionally, there are sled-only courses and snow games slopes exclusively for children, so the whole family can have fun.
- Nigata Pref. Minamiuonumashi Kabanosawa 112-1
- Yuzawa / Uonuma Area
- Ski resort season
- 2019/12/7 Open (Scheduled)
- 8:00-21:00 ¥ [Twitter] 17:00-21:00
[1Sunday Ticket] Adults (Junior high school students and older) 4300yen, Junia (3 years old-Elementary School Students) 2500yen, Master (55 years old and over) 3300yen
Varies depending on other ticket types
- Parking Lot
- Available ¥ ※ Free, Available for Charge other than Weekday depending on location
- Credit Card
Available (Available in VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UC, DinersClub
Ticket booth, rental, and school)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- wonderful skiing experience
- a wide skiing resort. I went there 3 times for skiing. have different categories for skier. I was also used for international ski championship. close to JR train station. it was wonderful experience.
- Not best choice
- The Hotel itself is convenient but a little old. Skiing area is broad but some connections between courses are terrible. Moreover. several courses are closed there is much snow more than.enough...
- Interesting and relatively large in Japan standard
- ~ a large ski resort in Japan standard~ 4 zones/areas, linking up by ski lifts~ the views, different in each area, are fantastic. Trees are of different species, including pine on the top of north...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Niigata
- Murakami / Shibata
- Tsukioka Onsen
- Sennenzake Kikkawa
- Shibata Castle