Maiko Snow Resort舞子スノーリゾート
This all-season resort is just off the Kita-Kanto Expressway’s Shiozawa Ishiuchi Interchange. The ski slope consists of 26 courses in total, the longest of which, is approximately 6,000 meters. There are three different areas, catering to all levels, from children and beginners to advanced level skiers. Visitors can also enjoy using the Snow Scoots and Snow Motos to explore, or to walk around using snow shoes. There are outdoor leisure facilities for auto camping, glamping and barbequing in the summer. Additionally, visitors can enjoy playing with their dogs at the Dog Field. There is a free shuttle bus from Echigo-Yuzawa Station.
Nigata Pref. Minamiuonumashi Maigo 2056-108 Maiko Snow Resort (Yuzawa / Uonuma / TokamachiArea)
Review of Maiko Snow ResortTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
The facilities there are...
- Nigata Pref. Minamiuonumashi Maigo 2056-108 Maiko Snow Resort [ map ]
- Ski resort season
- Open everyday
- [1day pass] Adults5000yen, Shinia (55 years old and over), junior and senior high school student 4500yen, Elementary School Students3000yen
- Parking Lot
- Available (2000spaces) ¥ ※ Weekday, Sunday is Free, Saturday, Specific Sunday is 1000yen
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, etc.)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Niigata Main Areas
Found along the northwestern coast of Japan, Niigata prefecture is celebrated for its high-quality rice and breathtaking nature, most notably its spectacular mountains, whose white peaks draw in snow sports lovers from far and wide over the winter months. Hit the slopes at Yuzawa, pick out your favourite modern artist at Echigo Tsumari, or take a ferry over to Sado Island for an extra adventure.