Hunter Mountain Shiobara
A ski resort in Maekuro Yumoto-Shiobara Nasu-Shiobara City. The ski resort offers a three kilometer downhill trail a Snow Park equipped with a half pipe and kicker The Kids Park with plenty to do such as the sledding slope and the Family Park where families can have fun together. As well as ski and snowboard lessons the resort provides plenty of facilities including six restaurants and shops.
- Tochigi Pref. Nasushiobarashi Yumotoshiobara Front black
- Nasu Highland Area
- Ski resort season
- [Weekday] 8:30-16:30 ¥ [SaturdaySundayPublic holiday, 12/29-1/6] 8:00-16:30 ¥ ※ After Apr.
- There is suspension during stormy weather
[1Sunday ticket] Adults4900yen, Sinaia discount 4400yen, Child 3900yen
[4 hour ticket] Adults4600yen, Sinaia discount 4100yen, Child 3600yen
- Parking Lot
- Available 3500spaces
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, DinersClub, other partner cards)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Best place to board or ski near Tokyo!
- Hands down, Hunter Mountain Shiobara is the best mountain for skiing and snowboarding in the Kanto region. Its close proximity to Tokyo makes it a great option for anyone who is looking for a quick...
- easy access and nice managed facility
- This ski resort facility is owned and managed by Tokyu GroupPros:- easy access from Tokyo- well managed by the operator, nice club house, friendly staff- wide slopes- can enjoy hantama(half...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.