Hunter Mountain Shiobara (ハンターマウンテン塩原)
A ski resort in Maekuro Yumoto-Shiobara Nasu-Shiobara City. The ski resort offers a three kilometer downhill trail a Snow Park equipped with a half pipe and kicker The Kids Park with plenty to do such as the sledding slope and the Family Park where families can have fun together. As well as ski and snowboard lessons the resort provides plenty of facilities including six restaurants and shops.
Tochigi Pref. Nasushiobarashi Yumotoshiobara Front black (Nasu / Shiobara / OhtawaraArea)
[Weekday] 8:30-16:30 ¥ [SaturdaySundayPublic holiday, 12/29-1/6] 8:00-16:30 ¥ ※ After Apr.
Review of Hunter Mt. ShiobaraTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- easy access from Tokyo
- well managed by the operator, nice club house, friendly staff
- wide slopes
- can enjoy hantama(half...
- Tochigi Pref. Nasushiobarashi Yumotoshiobara Front black [map]
- Ski resort season
- [Weekday] 8:30-16:30 ¥ [SaturdaySundayPublic holiday, 12/29-1/6] 8:00-16:30 ¥ ※ After Apr.
- There is suspension during stormy weather
- [1Sunday ticket] Adults4900yen, Sinaia discount 4400yen, Child 3900yen
[4 hour ticket] Adults4600yen, Sinaia discount 4100yen, Child 3600yen
- Parking Lot
- Available 3500spaces
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, DinersClub, other partner cards)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Most visits to Tochigi revolve around Nikko, a small city home to the spectacular, lavishly decorated Toshogu Shrine and Nikko National Park with its mountains, lakes, waterfalls, onsen, and wild monkeys. Neighboring Oku-Nikko is an extension of the fantastic scenery famous for its autumn leaves, while Tochigi’s capital, Utsunomiya, is the only place in the world where you can find oya stone beautifully exhibited in temples and the Oya History Museum.