Hoshino Resorts Nekoma Snow Park & Resort
This is a ski resort famous for its powder snow located about 40 minutes by car from Inawashiro-Bandaikogen Interchange. The ski slope spreading across the northern slope of Mt. Nekomagadake has good quality snow throughout the season and offers 13 courses from beginners to advanced skiers. Visitors can also enjoy the world top level course which professional snowboarders use as a practice area for slopestyle competitions. In the restaurant you can enjoy ski resort food such as ramen noodles and large portions of cutlet and curry.
- Fukushima prefecture Yama-gun, Kitashiobara village Hinohara Komagami mountain 1163 Map
- Ski resort season
- Open throughout the season
Adults4200yen, junior and senior high school student 3400yen, Elementary School Students2100yen, Shinia (over 60 years old) 3700yen
Adults4700yen, junior and senior high school students 3700yen, Elementary School Students2100yen, Shinia (over 60 years old) 4200yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, etc.)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Good resort long lift lines on the weekends
- The lift lines were about 30 mins on a Sunday. The park was pretty well set up and was fun to play on as there wasn’t much snow. The top runs of the mountain tracked out quickly and became icy in...
- Not big but really nice snow
- 1. Usually fewer people thus slopes retsined better2. facing north so even no new snow for 2-3 days i can still find some sweet spots of powder3. Sufficient variety of terrains for 1-2 days4...
- Ski resort on the smaller side
- My wife and mom-in-law decided to spend a weekend on a ski trip to Fukushima. An 1:40 trip on Shikansen to Kouriyama will get you to the station and you would have to wait for a shuttle bus from the...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.