GRANDECO SNOW RESORT
Visitors can enjoy skiing and snowboarding at GRANDECO SNOW RESORT during the season as well as being a place to experience three of the one hundred top mountains in Japan regardless of the season. Enjoy a spectacular view of Urabandai Plateau from the panorama gondola reaching an altitude of approximately 1400 meters. There are guided tours of the DECODAIRA Marshlands which located at 1320 meters above sea level is ideal as a trekking spot. It is approximately 30 minutes by car from Inawashiro-Bandaikogen Interchange on the Ban-etsu Expressway.
- Fukushima Pref. Yamagunkitashiobaramura Hibara Wild sand lot
- Ski resort season
[SaturdaySundayPublic holiday] 8:00-16:00
- Open everyday
[1Sunday ticket] Adults4700yen, child 3500yen
[4 hour ticket] Adults4100yen, child 3000yen
[1 time ticket] Adults520yen, child 520yen
[9th ticket] Adults4100yen, child 4100yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available (* Some facilities available (VISA, JCB, Sezon, etc.))
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- See my review of the ski area
- I wrote an extensive review of the ski area under Grandeco ski area. So check that out. It’s only 1 word not 2.
- First skiing experience
- Randomly choose this Ski resort as my visit was towards end of winter season.Resort offers multi skiing and snowboarding route/course with max elevation of 1.590m and run distance of 4.500m.very...
- Wide and long course, really good for the boarders
- There are the long and wide course from the top to the down. Also the attitude is higher, top is 1500 m and eben start point is 1000 m so the snow is powder and can enjoy it very much.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.