Nozawa Onsen Snow Resort
One of Japan’s foremost ski and snowboarding resorts offering elevation differences reaching 1085 meters. The resort is popular for its wide array of courses enjoyable from beginners to experts. The resort also has a wide and gentle slope for children as well as a kids’ park for young ones to play in the snow making it a great destination for families as well. Another attractive point is the resort’s moving walkway which extends from the hot spring district directly to the slopes.
- Nagano Pref. Shimotakaigunnozawaonsenmura Toyosato 7653
- Kita-Shinano Area
- Ski resort season
- Depends on chair lift/gundra
[Grandra Lift Fee Friday 1Sunday Ticket] Adults5,200yen, Child (Junior High School Students and below) 2,900yen, Sinia 4,200yen ¥ [4 Hours Ticket] Adults4,400yen, Child 2,500yen, Sinia 3,500yen
[Nagasaka Gondola Ride Tickets] Adults 2,000yen, Children 1,200yen
[Sunday Shadow Golden Lift Boarding Pass] Adults 1,500yen, Children 900yen
- Parking Lot
- Available(500spaces) ※No. 1 Parking Area
- Credit Card
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Amazing snow, weather and views!
- Nozawa is a favorite place to visit to ski. The views as you go down the runs are breathtaking. The weather always puts on at least one amazing day whenever I visit. The town is small and friendly...
- Powder Heaven
- Snow condition were great even when there wasnt much. The top of the field was good for all levels of sking. Not many went between the tress but there were sweet spots to be found.
- Very traditional quiet but good skiing
- Beautiful small town. Very traditional, don’t come here if you are looking for a lovely ski resort. Literally skiing/boarding and onsens, nothing else to do. Very quiet. We came as we wanted more of...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.