Hakuba Happo-one Winter Resort
A ski and snowboard resort located in Hakuba Village in the Kitaazumi District Hakuba Happo-one boasts one of the largest standalone ski/snowboard areas in the country. Particular points of interest include the beautiful scenery of the surrounding Japanese Northern Alps and the highly diverse courses stretching across over 1000 meters in elevation. The panoramic view from the 1830 meter high summit is truly a sight to behold. The resort also served as the venue for alpine skiing during the Nagano Olympics.
- Hakkan Village Hakuba-mura, Kitaazumi-gun, Nagano Prefecture
- Ski resort season
[Thursday mountain eater] 17:00-21:00 (Late Dec.-Mid-Mar.)
- Open throughout the season
[1Sunday Ticket] Adults5,500yen, Child 3,200yen, Shinya 5,000yen
[Morning/Afternoon Ticket] Adults4,600yen, Child 2,500yen, Sinia 4,100yen
[Weiter Ticket] Adults2,100yen, Child 1,300yen
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- A true alpine skiing experience
- First time here after inly visiting Niseko. If you are looking fir very challenging slopes, then Happo One is the best in Japan. It feels very special skiing down the Downhill slope from top and you...
- Ski pleasure
- I really appreciated the fact that you can move easily by (free) shuttle bus from one resort to another one (about 10 differents ones) with the same lift pass. Happo-one & Iwatake (for the view) were...
- Wonderful ski resort
- It is the most popular ski resort in the Hakuba Village. I like the ski resort very much. In Jan 2020, I ski here for 3 days, it is an amazing place. The course has from beginner to advance.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Nagano
- Southern Shinshu
- Kozenji Temple
- Komakusa no Yu
- Meijitei Komagane Main Store