Naeba Ski Resort (苗場スキー場)
This resort has close to 20 runs served by 13 gondolas and lifts including Dragondola the world’s longest gondola at 5481 meters. Mt. Naeba is a large ski complex that also includes the Kagura Tashiro Ski Resorts that are connected by gondola. The Naeba Prince Hotel is directly adjacent to the resort grounds. It sees many visitors for the ski resort in the winter and the FUJI ROCK FESTIVAL that is held in the summer.
Nigata Pref. Minamiuonumagunyuzawamachi Mikuni 202 (Yuzawa / Uonuma / TokamachiArea)
8:00-17:00 ¥ [Nighter Sales] Until 20:30 (Nighter Sales Period 12/14-3/22)
- Nigata Pref. Minamiuonumagunyuzawamachi Mikuni 202 [map]
- Ski resort season
- 2019/12/7-2020/4/5, 2020/4/11-4/12
- 8:00-17:00 ¥ [Nighter Sales] Until 20:30 (Nighter Sales Period 12/14-3/22)
- Mid-Dec.-Early May only (Apr. Weekday closed Sunday)
- [Naeba Area 1Sunday Ticket] Adults5,200yen, Shinia (over 55 years old) 4,700yen, Junior and Senior High School Students 4,200yen
[Naeba Area 2-hour Ticket] 3,900yen
[Naeba Area 5-hour Ticket] 4,700yen
[Naeba Area Afternoon & Dinner Ticket] 5,200yen
[Naeba Area Weekday/Sunday Night Ticket] 2,000yen
[Naeba Area Saturday/Designated Sunday Night Ticket] 3,200yen etc.
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Found along the northwestern coast of Japan, Niigata prefecture is celebrated for its high-quality rice and breathtaking nature, most notably its spectacular mountains, whose white peaks draw in snow sports lovers from far and wide over the winter months. Hit the slopes at Yuzawa, pick out your favourite modern artist at Echigo Tsumari, or take a ferry over to Sado Island for an extra adventure.