Furano Ski Resort富良野スキー場
Furano Ski Resort is a ski resort in Furano owned by New Furano Prince Hotel. There are two areas with a total of 24 courses can be enjoyed by advanced through to beginner skiers; the Kitanomine zone has good quality snow and a diverse array of courses while the Furano zone mainly has long run courses. In January to February you can ski on a surface of dry powder snow. Snowboarding is available on all courses. There is also a kids experience program which is perfect for first-time skiers and playing in the snow.
Hokkaido Furanoshi Nakagoryou (Furano / Biei / TomamuArea)
8:30-Sunset (or 19:30) * Spring Skiing Period 9:00-16:00
- Ski resort season
- 11/23/2019 start
- 8:30-Sunset (or 19:30) * Spring Skiing Period 9:00-16:00
- There is no ski resort period (Late Nov. to Early May).
- Please contact us for details regarding the lift, dollar, rope-fee fee, and Friday.
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- [New Furano Prince Hotel] 0167-22-1111
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.