Pilatus Tateshina Snow Resort
The Pilatus Tateshina Snow Resort boasts one of the highest elevations in the country, long runs, and spectacular winter scenery with views of the three ranges of the Japanese Alps and the Yatsugatake Mountains. It offers a wide variety of courses, including its Juhyo Course with snow-bound trees and lots of powder and its Technical Slope used for ski and snowboard certification. Its four-kilometer-long course you reach via a 100-person ropeway is famous.
- Nagano Pref. Chinoshi Kitayama 4035-2541
- Around Suwa Area
- Ski resort season
[1Sunday ticket] 4,500yen, child 2,600yen, Shinia 3,500yen
[2Sunday ticket] Adults8,000yen, child 4,600yen
[AM/PM ticket] Each Adults 3,200yen, each child 2,100yen
[Lift one ticket] 400yen
[One piece of ropeway ticket] Adults1,000yen, children 500yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Magnificent View
- There is a snow hiking trail at the top of the mountain. You can rent the snow hiking gears at the rope way station and be appropriately dress as wind can be quite strong.
- Good ski places
- Good places to enjoy snow and ski while visiting Tokyo. Approximately 2,5 hours from shinjuku station to Chino station by express train.There is a shuttle bus to pickup as well.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.