Karuizawa Prince Hotel Ski Resort
In addition to five beginner, two intermediate, and three advanced slopes, the Karuizawa Prince Hotel Ski Resort also has a Free Ride Park and a pole practice run open from about mid-January. It’s great for beginners too with ski and ski wear rentals, and with its snow park, you can have a good time even if you don’t plan on hitting the slopes. There is also a ski school for kids from three to nine years old with boots sizes ranging from 15 to 23 centimeters.
- Nagano Pref. Kitasakugunkaruizawamachi Karuizawa Map
- Eastern Shinshu Area
- Ski resort season
- Start November 2, 2019
[Twitter] 16:00-20:00 (12/21-3 (Tuesday-Thursday on/8 is closed * Excluding 12/31-1/2)
- open everyday
[First slide 11/2-12/20]
[1Sunday ticket] Adults4,900yen, junior and senior high school students and seniors 3,900yen
[4 hour ticket] Adults4,400yen, junior high and high school students and seniors 3,400yen
[1Sunday ticket] Adults5,700yen, junior and senior high school student/senior 4,700yen
[4 hour ticket] Adults5,200yen, junior high/high school student/senior 4,200yen
[Spring Ski 3/23-4/5]
[1Sunday ticket] Adults4 , 900yen, junior and senior high school student/senior 3,900yen
[4 hour ticket] Adults4,400yen, junior high/high school student/senior 3,400yen
[night ticket] school age students and under lift ticket Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Beautiful settings and nice during the winter season
- For those 1st timers thinking of heading to the ski resorts in NAGANO, Do give PRINCE HOTEL SKI RESORT a go! It is a real scenic place, really affordable pricing for the entry and rental of the sleds...
- Not as steep as the Alps, but very pleasant
- Less than 90 min ride by Shinkansen from Tokyo. Super easy access from the station. Good equipment, both in terms of ski lifts and ski rental etc. Very friendly staff, paying particular attention to...
- Very nice ski resort
- The hotel especially the Prince (East) is right next to the ski slope, practically two minutes walk. Very nice resort for skiing. Can further improve on logistic (the shuttle bus is too small) and...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.