Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This day-use hot spring bathhouse is located not far from the Beppu Interchange. In addition to men's and women's bathing areas, the bathhouse has a large public bath area and sand bath area, and customers can enjoy a diverse array of bathing facilities, including tubs made of different materials, a cascade bath, and a steam bath. There's also a footbath. The waters of the bathhouse salt spring are said to treat nerve pain and muscle soreness. Note that persons with certain health conditions are contraindicated from using the baths. The bathhouse also has free, time unlimited parking and can accommodate large vehicles, making it easily accessible by car as well.
- Oita Beppushi-shi Kannawa 159-2
- Beppu Area
- 9:00-next 1:00
- open everyday (However, May close outside of stated days of facility maintenance in Apr., July., Dec.)
- [Bathing fee] [Adults (13 years old and over)] 780yen [Elementary school students (7-12 years old)] 340yen [Toddlers (4-6 years old)] 220yen [Bathing fee (after 20:00)] [Adults (13 years old and over)] 580yen [Elementary school students (7-12 years old)] 180yen [Toddlers (4-6 years old)] 120yen * Free for 3 years old and under
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (Smoking areas are available in the parking lot)
- Not available
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Nice and clean Sand Onsen
- We came here for the Sand bath experience after reading the reviews. This place is relatively new and clean. It looks like it has been renovated and the baths are huge. There are many baths and...
- Sand bath experience
- Came here especially for sand bath experience. I didn’t perspire much but the warm sand felt comfortable on my back. It’s not easy to cover the sand by yourself but it’s doable. There’s no drinking...
- Love the place
- Happy at this place, there are sand bath (self service) and onsen. The onsen fee 780 yen is separate from sand bath fee (380 yen), you have to buy towel or rent it at the counter.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.