JR Hakata City AMU PLAZA Hakata
Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
One of the station buildings at the Hakata Entrance of Hakata Station. The building has ten above ground floors and one basement level housing a variety of fashion boutiques and shops offering miscellaneous goods as well as the T-Joy Hakata cinema complex and the JR Kyushu Hall multipurpose hall. Floors nine and ten are home to a number of restaurants in the City Dining Kuuten while the first floor features the Miyage-mon Market where a variety of Hakata souvenirs are available.
- Fukuoka Fukuoka-shi Hakata-ku Hakata Sta. Chuogai 1-1 Map
- Central Hakata Area
- [Shop/Cafe/Service] 10:00-20:00 [City Dining Kuten (Restaurant)] 11:00-22:00 (maximum 1:00-24:00) [T. Joy Hakata (Shinama Complex) )] 9:00-24:00 [Tsubame no Mori Hiroba (Rooftop Garden)] 10:00-22:00
- New Year's Day, Irregular holidays once a year
- Parking Lot
- Not available (Partnership Available)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.