Fukuoka City Tourist Information Center (Hakata Station Information Center)
Tourism Information Office
A tourist information center located within Hakata Station. They offer tourist information for all prefectures in Kyushu with a focus on Fukuoka City as well as provide city transportation and station information, rental car services, and more. Information is available via pamphlets and tablet terminals and staff are available who can assist in English and Korean.
- Fukuoka Fukuoka-shi Hakata-ku Hakata Sta. Chuogai 1-1 Map
- Central Hakata Area
- open everyday
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Your place to stop for travel guides and free maps for Kyushu
- This center is located on the ground floor of the Hakata Station in between the two main exits and has maps and travel pamphlets for all of Kyushu in Japanese, English, Korean and Chinese. It is a...
- In hakata station
- The ladies manning the touristinformation centre are very helpful and can speak English. Plenty of brochures and you can buy tickets and day passes here.
- Very helpful
- This is the place if you want to buy the Fukuoka Tourist City Pass or the Fukuoka Subway 2-day pass. All the ladies (yes, all of them are ladies) speak fluent English and are very courteous. Next to...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.